Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hong Kong OJT and other stuff

Just received an email from my 2nd cousin that the person that I've contacted for my OJT in Hong Kong is on leave! Wow! How am I going to know then if I got accepted or not? Haha! I hope that he comes back quickly so that I can prepare all the things that I need to do before April 17. Haha!

Today, I was late for my practicum with ASPC. Traffic was very heavy especially on EDSA. All the buses, jeeps and taxis kept stopping causing traffic! Sometimes I just wish that there were no buses, jeeps, and taxis anymore. They're the ones causing the traffic! Not the private vehicles. The number coding scheme should only apply to them and not to the private vehicles! They are very inconsiderate especially jeepney drivers! The swerve from one side of the road to the other side of the road, and stop almost any time causing traffic! I liked my brother's plan when he said he would make an EMP (Electromagnetic pulse) so that he could zap all the jeepneys, rendering them worthless. This would cause much traffic, but at least, it would get rid of all the jeepneys. Haha! I'm bad. But not I'm the only who would benefit from this. It would be for the benefit of all because the would be lesser traffic! Haha!

Also, not only public transportation vehicles but motorcycles as well. Well, the bad thing about them is that they drive like they own the road. Once you hit them, regardless whose fault it is, the one with the larger vehicles is the one at fault? Is that justice? There's no justice here in the Philippines! Sometimes, I would really, really wish that I was not born in this country. Especially if you're Chinese like me. People in public offices (police, etc.) tend to take advantage of you. They get money from you in any way that you can. See? Is that justice? Also, in the news last night, the reporter was reporting how GMA cheated in the 2004 elections. See with all these problems here in this country? For me, this country is hopeless. Open your eyes! Take a look at reality! Nothing is improving in this country anymore! (Well, maybe the peso to dollar exchange rate is improving.) People keep on saying that there is still hope. Well, I agree that this country still has hope if God helps this country. Because anything can happen because that's God. But, if you take a look at this country, I don't think that there will be much changes in the next 15 to 20 years. It will just grow from worse to worst. (Sounds pesimistic?) I'm just stating facts.

6 comments:

gust said...

elijah! haha. ano gagawin mo sa hong kong? sama ako!! haha. ililink kita sa blog ko ha. :)

Eli Lao said...

sure sure :) no prob. OJT sa Hong Kong. Haha!

Eli Lao said...

paano mag-link sa blog mo?

Anonymous said...

i really love you eli

Anonymous said...

haha, ang bitter mo naman! :))

Anonymous said...

God is good! News today says that MMDA has suspended color coding for the summer! :D hehe...ayan...kaw talaga