Monday, June 09, 2008

No Work Today - One Day After Tuen Ng Festival

It's great that there's no work today! Got to rest for one more since considering that I have five and a half days work. I really like this day because I get to really enjoy the holiday. Unlike when I was working in HP, even during holidays, we have work (which really sucks, but you can't do anything about it.) Woke up at around 9:30 am today, watched game 2 of the NBA finals. Referees in the game are so stupid! Ticky tac fouls are being called against the Lakers, but the obvious fouls against the Celtics aren't being called! It's like the Lakers were up against two opponents (Refs and the Celtics)! Anyway, the Lakers made an amazing comeback, but fell short (which is too bad). Had lunch with my cousin, Lloyd, grandma, and grandma's church friends at a Chinese dimsum restaurant near our place. In the afternoon, I just slept and woke up at around 5 pm. Got work tom. I'm want an extended vacation, and did I mention that I hate Saturday work???

No comments: