Tuesday, March 06, 2007

March 6, 2007

Finished training today at the 88 Corporate Center in Makati. It's a two day training on how to give an effective presentation. I learned a lot from the training. Well, usually, when I present. I always stutter. I don't know why. Maybe because I'm nervous. I found out that people transfer there nervousness onto something. Sometimes a speaker may lean on the table. He's transferring his nervousness onto the table. Or sometimes a speaker leans on the wall, he's again, transferring his nervousness onto the wall. Cool huh! :) Also, in creating a powerpoint presentation, you first have to create your introduction first and then your conclusion second. I was surprised to learn that conclusion is the second thing that you have to do. I always thought that the body of the powerpoint presentation should be the second thing that you have to do after the introduction. Guess I was wrong :) Tomorrow, I'll go to the gym at 10 am. By the way, I'm enrolled at Gold's gym since this is one of HP's benefits. For me, I think Fitness First is better than Gold's Gym. Well, the C.R. at Fitness First is more beautiful that the C.R. at Gold's Gym. Haha! Another day of work tom. :) My teammate and I will treat our whole team tom. I'm treating my team because it's my birthday on Thurs., and my other teammate is treating because she's celebrating the release of the new version of our project :) It's going to be a fun day tom.! :) Too bad that I'm not bringing a car anymore tom. I sure wish that I have a CR-V. That's my dream car :) hahaha! Now, there's a 65,000 pesos discount for the old model, but brand new CR-V. I'm convincing my dad to buy the CR-V instead of the Civic. Dunno why. But I like CR-V more than the new Civic. haha! :) That's all for now :)

No comments: